The construction industry relies on a dependable communication system that will allow team members to collaborate and share in order to complete large projects – on time, and within budget. Integrating unified communications within a construction firm helps to facilitate communication in the most effective and productive manner. Expectations are rising for company information exchange – and more firms are looking for end-to-end solutions that enable operational collaboration and key project support.
TARGETED SOLUTION BENEFITS
- One Comprehensive Communications System: IP to IP calling, real‐time presence, collaboration, seamless transfer and extension dialing from one office to another. DFT can deploy, manage and monitor hosted Unified Communication applications in less time, for less money.
- Improve Employee Efficiency and Customer Satisfaction: With DFT’s Unified Communications solution your salespeople, remote workers and mobile executives can do business from any location and will never miss a call or message. Features such as unified messaging and collaboration, answering your office phone from your cell phone, voicemail to email delivery, “find me; follow me,” and call accounting drastically improve productivity.
- Scalability: Purchase only the exact number of phone lines and handsets your business requires today. Easily add and remove users as your business expands and contracts to fit your business needs.
- Number Portability: Take your phone number with you wherever you move, or test new market areas with local numbers.
- Bill Consolidation: Enjoy just one vendor to manage, and one bill to pay for local, long distance, Toll Free, hardware, exchange, unified communications, SharePoint, internet access, and many more services.