To operate our Website and provide you with access to certain products and services, we may collect the following types of information which are described in more detail below: (A) information you provide to us, (B) information we automatically collect, and (C) information we receive from third parties. All of the information listed in (A)-(C) above, are detailed below, and hereinafter referred to as “Information.”
A. Information You Provide to Us:
In using our Website, you may provide us with Information, including, without limitation:
1. Contact information such as name, postal address, email address, and telephone number(s);
2. Payment card information;
3. Unique identifiers such as username and password to access the Website;
B. Information We Automatically Collect:
We also collect information about you from your visit to our Website including:
1. IP address;
2. Your geographic location;
3. Date and time of your visit;
4. Domain server;
5. Type of computer, web browsers, search engine used, operating system, or platform or web browser you use;
6. Data identifying the web pages you visited prior to and after visiting our Website; and/or
7. Your movement and activity within the Website, which is aggregated with other information.
We use a few different technologies to collect this Information:
• The Website may place small files, called “cookies” onto your computer. Cookies are data files that websites write onto computer hard drives for record keeping purposes when you visit them. The cookie file then identifies you as a unique user. Cookies make your use of these Website more pleasing and efficient by “personalizing” your Website experience and gathering Website statistical data, such as which parts of the Website you have previously visited, what material you downloaded, your Internet provider’s domain name and country, and the addresses of websites you visited immediately before and after our Website. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, unless you have configured yours not to accept them. You can program your browser not to accept cookies, but if you do, you may not be able to use certain portions of the Website and the Website will not be able to customize certain features according to your preferences.
• Web Beacons. Small graphic images or web programming code called web beacons (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) may be included on the pages of the Website and in email messages we send you. Web beacons or other similar technologies may be used for several purposes, such as to count visitors to the Website, monitor how you navigate the Website or to count how many particular links posted on the Website were actually viewed.
• Mobile Device Identifiers. Certain mobile service providers uniquely identify mobile devices and we, our Partners or our third-party service providers may receive such device information if you access the Website through a mobile device. Certain features on the Website may require collection of mobile phone numbers and we may associate that phone number to mobile device identification information. Additionally, some mobile service providers operate systems that pinpoint the physical location of devices that use their services. Depending on the provider, we, our Partners or our third-party service providers may receive this Information.
• Embedded Scripts. An embedded script is programming code designed to collect Information about your use of the Website, such as the links you click on. The code is temporarily downloaded to your computer from our web server or a third-party provider, is active only while you are connected to the Website and is deactivated or deleted once you leave the Website.
○ You can opt-out of having your activity on the Website made available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout) for your web browser.
• We, or third-party companies with whom we collaborate or hire to perform services on our behalf, may use your Information to contact or share with you with information that we believe may be useful to you, such as information about products or services provided by or through us through permissible targeted advertisements or related to our Website. You may opt-out of receiving permissible targeted advertisements by using the NAI Opt-out tool available at http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1.
• Some users engage a Do Not Track (DNT) setting to indicate a preference regarding tracking by advertisers and other parties. We do not respond to DNT signals.
C. Information We Receive from Third Parties
We may collect additional Information about you from third-party websites, social media platforms, and/or sources providing publicly-available information to help us provide services to you.